Rosin and Modified
- Commodity name: Maleated Rosin
- Commodity ID: 991300916818567168
Lovibond Color No.: £
Softening point℃ (R&B)
Acid value (mg KOH/g)
Saponification value(mg KOH/g)
Maleic anhydride additives, %
Mechanical impurities %
It is produced through additive reaction of rosin and maleic anhydride ,and its major ingredient is maleic resin acids. Compared with ordinary rosins, its stability is obviously improved; while the structural changes greatly raises its reactivity and more derivatives with special properties can be produced.Key words:
- Guangxi Chuangyue Chemical Industry
- Rosin resin
Main ingredients include Maleic pimaric acid anhydride adduct above 50%,unreacted resin acid 35% or so and neutral compound 10%.
Can be soluble in acetone, ethyl acetate, dichloroethane； not soluble in ethanol ,solvent gasoline.
Good stability, light resistance and antioxidant, excellent reactivity.
1. Produce paper-making sizing agent
2. Paint and ink
3. Adhesive products
4. Produce a variety of modified products
- Packed in galvanized iron drums of 225kg net weight each;
- Crushed products are Packed in woven bags of 25kg net weight each;